Parmesan, Cherry Tomato and Courgette Quiche
Delicious, veggie-forward, and comes together in a pinch. This Quiche is the perfect healthy meal.
- Ready made short crust pastry
- 150 grams cherry tomato
- 50 grams Parmesan, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 courgette sliced into rings
- 300 milliliters pot double cream
- Handful basil leaves
- Drizzle olive oil
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a round about 5 centimeters larger than a 25 centimeters tin. Drape over the tart case. Using a small ball of pastry scraps, push the pastry into the corners of the tin. Line with baking paper and fill with baking beans. Bake short crust pastry according to packet instructions
- While the tart is cooking, beat the eggs in a large bowl. Gradually add the cream, then stir in the basil and season. When the case is ready, pour over the cream mix, scatter over the tomatoes, sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180C until set and golden brown. Leave to cool in the case, trim the edges of the pastry, then remove from the tin. Scatter over the remaining basil and serve in slices with a drizzle of olive oil.