- Jar of red peppers
- 75 grams unsalted cashews
- Bunch of parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 grams Parmesan, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 75 grams any pasta, cooked and tossed in olive oil
- + anything else you fancy, make it colourful!
- Stick everything for the pesto in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir through the pasta and pop in the bottom of the jar.
- Layer up! Add one of spinach, sliced cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls.
- Take to work for lunch and mix it up in a bowl if you fancy.