Spaghetti With Pork Meatballs
This is the meatball recipe your nonna didn't want you to see
- Half packet of linguine
- 250 grams minced pork
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- A few basil leaves
- Splash of white wine
- Season minced pork with salt and pepper, one garlic and half onion. Using your hands, mix well and roll into bite-sized balls. Set aside.
- In a medium hot frying pan, add oil, onion and garlic and fry off the meat balls until brown. Then add the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. After a couple of minutes, add a splash of white wine and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- When both are ready, add the pasta with some of the pasta water to the meatballs pan and combine well.
- Serve with fresh basil leaves and parmesan.