Peanut Butter Cup Nice Cream
Our Peanut Butter Cup Nice Cream is the perfect vegan dessert for everyone! You won't be able to get enough of it.
- 5 bananas, roughly chopped
- 200ml sweetened almond milk
- 50g rich cocoa powder
- 120g coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200g peanut butter cups, roughly chopped
- Waffle cones to serve
- Mix together the cocoa powder and coconut oil.
- Add the bananas, almond milk and salt to a blender, then add the coconut oil mix and blitz.
- Pop the mixture in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Start your ice cream machine motor then pour in the chilled ice cream mix.
- Churn for 10 minutes, then pour it into your ice cream container and stir in the chopped peanut butter cups. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer 10 minutes before you want to eat it, then scoop it out and serve!