- Hack 1: Flatten out a cupcake case and cut a small cross in the middle, big enough for a straw.
- Place over your drinking glass and insert the straw.
- Hack 2: Cut a small slit into the middle of a cupcake case big enough for an ice lolly stick. Place the ice lolly stick through the slit to catch unwanted drips.
- Hack 3: Take off labels from old Tic Tac boxes and give the insides a clean.
- Add favourite seasoning to the boxes and re-label.
- Hack 4: Using a pair of scissors, cut off the top third of a clean bottle. Push the top of the open packet of treats you want to save through the cut top of the bottle.
- Once pushed through fold it over the rim of the bottle. Secure with the bottle lid to stop the treats going stale.
- Hack 5: Dampen 2 pieces of kitchen roll and lay them over your picnic sandwiches before covering with cling film to stop the bread from drying out.
- Hack 6: Arrange BBQ sides and condiments into individual sections of a muffin tray for easy access and cleaning up.
- Hack 7: Place your phone into a cup or tub to create a mini speaker for your music.