- 225 grams flour
- 150 grams butter
- 75 grams sugar
- 1 egg white
- 200 grams icing sugar
- Food colouring
- Blend ingredients in food processor until combined.Roll out and cut out 'o' shapes (circle within a circle).
- Bake at 180C for 10-12 minutes until set and starting to brown.
- Cool completely and lay the biscuits on a non-stick mat.
- Melt isolmalt until clear and pour into the middle of the biscuit and leave until set.
- And now for the icing. Whisk together the egg white and icing sugar for 5 minutes. Leave some white, colour other parts.
- Decorate the biscuits with the icing on one side. Pair up the biscuits.
- Fill one side with sprinkles and glitter, and using the icing to glue the other biscuit together. Leave to dry.