- 8-10 bunches of pine needles
- 3-4 spot prawns (or other large, head-on prawn)
- 1 pound Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the vinegarette, chiffonade the parsley and mint, and combine with olive oil, sherry vinegar, olives and pine nuts. Add lemon zest salt and set aside.
- Heat tomatoes in a dry pan on high heat. Toss occasionally and remove when well charred.
- Soak pine needles and place on a medium-high grill. Once the needles start to blacken on the edges add your prawns. Grill prawns for 10 minutes on each side.
- Serve prawns while hot along with tomatoes. Top with vinaigrette and enjoy.