- Serves 4 - 6
- 1/2 large red cabbage, roughly shredded, soaked in cold water for 15 minutes
- 1/2 small white onion, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, quartered and then roughly shredded
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely sliced lengthways
- 150 grams pineapple in small chunks
- 3 - 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- A pinch of paprika
- A pinch of dried oregano
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of peanuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage, onion and carrot with the chilli and pineapple.
- To the mayonnaise, add the cayenne, paprika, oregano, season with sea salt and pepper and mix through the slaw ingredients to combine. Sprinkle over the peanuts and coriander and serve.