We've recreated your favourite childhood pizza pockets so you came easily make them at home!
- 500g packet Jus Roll thin crust pizza dough (or any pizza
- dough you can find)
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 400g grated mozzarella
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- Semolina, for dusting
- For the pizza toppings:
- Shredded chicken breasts and BBQ sauce
- Ham and pineapple
- Crispy bacon
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Cut 4 x 12x12cm squares from the dough.
- Lay the squares out in front of you and add a few spoonfuls of the pizza sauce to each - making sure to leave about a 1 inch gap around the edge.
- Lay the toppings of your choice over one half of the square and top with 100g of the mozzarella cheese. Fold the other half over to create a rectangle pizza pocket.
- Sprinkle semolina on a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Put each pizza pocket onto the baking sheet, 5 centimetres apart.
- Add the garlic powder to the melted butter.
- Brush melted garlic butter on the tops of the pizza pockets and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 - 20 minutes.