Pizza Roll Ups
Roll up, roll up, we've got a pizza dish you need to hear all about
- 345 grams Pizza dough
- Mushrooms: I used Chestnut button mushrooms
- Garlic butter:
- 25 grams Unsalted butter, very soft
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Parsley, finely chopped (to taste)
- Roll out pizza dough into two large rectangles.
- Spread passata over the top of both pizza bases.
- Sprinkle over grated mozzarella and cover with mushrooms, spreading out evenly.
- Roll dough lengthways making sure to keep each fold tight.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch slices and place into a 9x11 baking tray.
- For the garlic butter combine the butter, crushed garlic and parsley in a small bowl. You may need to microwave the butter for 10 seconds to help it mix together.
- Brush garlic butter over the pizza roll ups and place in a pre heated oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes.
- Best served immediately.