- 3 potatoes, peeled and julienned
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 knob grated ginger
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 100g minced pork
- 1 tbsp Shaosing rice wine
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Chinese chilli oil, to serve
- Heat a frying pan or wok over a medium/high heat
- and add the vegetable oil and potatoes and cook for 5
- minutes until the potatoes start to cook and slightly crisp.
- Then add the garlic, ginger, chilli and cook for a few seconds. Add the pork mince and cook until slightly browned before adding the rice wine, soy sauce, and hoisin and light soy, stirring everything together well.
- Add the spring onions and stir to combine well. Season with sesame oil and take off the heat, before serving drizzled with Chinese chilli oil.