- Fish Fingers olive oil
- 250 grams cod fillets, skinned
- 50 grams plain flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 large handfuls panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped cornichons
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crème friache
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas 7, then lightly oil a baking tray.
- Cut the fish into finger-width strips. Place flour and panko onto separate plates.
- Coat the fish goujons with the seasoned flour, dipping them in the eggs, then coating with the breadcrumbs.
- Place them on the oiled tray and bake for 20 minutes, until golden.
- Meanwhile make your tartare sauce by mixing all of the ingredients together.
- Place goujons in a brioche bun with finely shredded lettuce and drizzle over the sauce.