- 2 nests fine egg noodles
- 1/2 lime, juice and zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground numeric
- 1 teaspoon kecap manis
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon umami paste
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 chilli Handful spinach
- Handful coriander
- Sriracha hot sauce, for garnish
- 500 milliliters boiling water
- 1 kilner jar
- Place all the in ingredients into a bowl or Kilner jar, except for the spinach, coriander, lime and hot sauce.
- Pour over enough boiling water to cover the ingredients, close the lid and set aside for 6-10 minutes. The cooking time depends on the noodle thickness - fine egg noodles are recommended to ensure they cook through.
- Once the noodles are cooked, add in the coriander and spinach and a squeeze of a lime and a drizzle of Sriracha sauce!