Potato Smiley Faces
Recreate your favourite school dinners in your own kitchen!
- 2 potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of cornflour
- 30 grams plain flour
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes and boil until fork-tender.
- Once ready, puree and add all other ingredients.
- Spread the dough on a floured surface to until it's around 1 centimeter in thickness.
- Form circles and eyes with a straw, mouth with a spoon.
- Fry in oil that's been pre-heated to around 180C.