- 1 large Onions
- 2 Garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 600 grams drain mixed beans, such as cannellini, borlotti, butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcester sauce
- 500 milliliters Passata
- 2 large Tomatoes
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- Sourdough to serve
- Chop the onions, garlic and tomatoes.
- In a large saucepan heat a tablespoon or so of olive oil. Add to this your onions and garlic and tomatoes.
- Let this cook down slightly, then add in the paprika, mustard powder, salt and pepper to coat the veg.
- After a minute or two, add in your beans. Give them a good stir and add the remaining ingredients. Let this cook after for 20 minutes or until thick and sticky. Meanwhile toast off your sourdough ready for the beans.
- Discard the rosemary stalks and dish up. delish.