- 120g quinoa
- 80g gram flour
- 1 large egg
- 4 tbsp tomato passata
- 1 large chicken breast,
- cut into small pieces
- 40g chorizo
- 100g mushrooms
- 3 tbsp cottage cheese
- 40g swiss cheese
- Handful of spinach
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds,
- Cook off the quinoa according to the pack, making sure it still has a bite to it. Rinse under a cold tap to cool and then lay out flat to air dry.
- Set the oven to 210 and once the quinoa is ready place in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Add in the egg and blitz again. Add the flour to bind together, season with a good pinch of salt and blitz again.
- With extra gram flour and floured hands, pour the mix onto a flat large tray and push out to a circular shape using extra flour to help you as it is a wet dough. Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes
- Meanwhile cook the chicken in a pan with a few sprays of 1 cal oil and season. Cook on a medium to high heat for about 6 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and spread over the passata.
- Top with the cottage cheese. Then add your toppings as you like.
- Sprinkle over the swiss cheese, chorizo and the chicken.
- Slice the mushrooms and add to the top with any extra veg you fancy.
- Return to the oven about cook for a further 6-8 mins until crisp and hot and the Swiss cheese is melting. Top with the spinach and seeds.