- 750 grams chicken thighs, deboned
- Olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 85 grams brown sugar
- Few dashes of Worcestershire & soy sauce and balsamic vinegar
- Squeeze tomato puree
- Stick everything in the slow cooker and stick on low for 6 hours.
- If making in the oven, cook off the onion and thighs for a few minutes to brown. Then add everything else, cover and cook for 4-5 hours on 100c.
- Serve with slaw and loads of bread to mop it up!