Pumpkin Pie White Russian Ice Cream
It's Halloween... So everything is served in PUMPKINS!
- 390g condensed milk
- 300ml cream
- 100ml Kahlúa
- 100g sugar
- 150g pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 large, round pumpkin - to serve
- Freeze your ice-cream container overnight or for 12 hours.
- Mix spices, sugar and dash of cream into a paste.
- Put the spice paste in a saucepan and slowly add 100ml cream over a gentle heat, until the spices and sugar have dissolved into the liquid.
- Remove from the heat and add the pumpkin puree.
- Then add the cream, condensed milk and Kahlúa - whisk thoroughly.
- Chill the ice-cream mix for 30 minutes.
- Assemble your ice-cream maker and start the motor.
- Slowly pour the ice-cream mix into the ice-cream maker, and churn for 30 minutes until it’s thick. Scoop the mix into an ice-cream container and freeze for four hours, or until set.