- 1 Fennel bulb
- 2 carrots
- 1 small cauliflower floret
- 5 radishes
- 1/4 -1/2 red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 500 milliliters white vinegar
- Bay Leaf
- Chop the vegetables into pickling size, and break up the cauliflower into florets.
- Toast the seeds in a medium saucepan for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the vinegar and 500 milliliters of boiling water. When the liquor is hot add the carrots and florets for a couple of minutes, then add the remaining veg and the bay. Decant to a sterilised jar and store in the fridge.