Looking to brighten up your day? This colorful Rainbow Bread is the answer!
- 250g Flour
- 160ml Water
- 20g Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Sachet of Active Dried Yeast
- 20g Butter
- Various Food Colourings
- Knead all ingredients together to form a bread dough.
- Divide the bread dough into seven equal parts. Colour each part with a different colour.
- Stretch the dough into rectangles, then stack on top of each other.
- When all the colours are stacked, roll them up.
- Place into a bowl.
- Cover and let prove for 45 minutes in 40 degree oven.
- Then bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Cut into slices.