- 2 x 397g tin condensed milk
- 800g white chocolate, finely chopped
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink food colouring gel
- Rainbow funfetti, to decorate
- Line the base and sides of a 20 x 20 cm square tin with baking paper.
- Tip the condensed milk and chocolate into a wide nonstick pan and melt together on the lowest heat, stirring frequently.
- Once melted, divide the mixture equally between 7 bowls. Add a different colouring to each bowl and stir in well.
- Pour into the tin in layers (you can swirl them together lightly, if you wish). Scatter over the sprinkles, lightly pressing them into the mixture.
- Cover and chill in the fridge overnight, or for at least 8 hours until set firm.
- Tip the fudge out of the tin and remove the baking paper. Cut into slices, and then into squares. Serve straight from the fridge.