Raspberry Chocolate Fondants
An oozing raspberry chocolate centre makes these fondants one to remember
- 50 grams dark chocolate
- 50 grams butter
- 50 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 grams self-raising flour
- Vanilla ice cream - to serve
- Stick the chocolate, butter and 50 grams sugar in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds at a time until melted. Stir throughout.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes and then add the egg. Beat well. Add the flour and mix until smooth.
- Butter your dishes and coat the insides with cocoa. Tap out the excess.
- Half fill moulds and add a couple of raspberries into the centre. Top up with mix until 3/4 full.
- Chill in fridge for 30-45 minutes until hard. Preheat oven to 200c.
- Bake for 14 minutes EXACTLY.
- Upturn using a plate and serve with ice cream.