- 35ml Smirnoff Raspberry Crush Vodka
- 25ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 12.5ml chamomile syrup
- 1 egg white/approx 35ml
- Dash of cranberry bitters
- 1 raspberry on a cocktail stick
- Serve in a chilled coupette/small cocktail glass/Nick & Nora glass
- Add Raspberry Crush, lemon juice, chamomile syrup and egg white in a cocktail shaker.
- Give it a ‘dry shake’ for 20 seconds.
- Then add ice to the shaker and shake well.
- Double strain into a chilled small cocktail glass.
- Add a dash of cranberry bitters to the top of foam and add a fresh raspberry on a stick to garnish.