We love ravioli and we love lasagne so we did what any normal person would do.
- 500g lean mince beef
- 500ml jar tomato pasta sauce
- 500g cheese filled ravioli
- 500ml jar bechamel sauce
- 250g mozzarella, grated
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- In a large pan heat 1 tablespoon oil then add the mince all in one go. Break it up and cook until brown and the juices are clear. Add the tomato sauce and leave to bubble away for a couple of minutes. Set aside.
- In a two litre ovenproof dish (30cmx20cmx8cm) layer a third of the meat sauce, followed by a third of the ravioli, a third of the béchamel and a third of the cheese; repeat the layers twice more so you end up with a top of béchamel and mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through, then remove the foil and bake for a further 15 minutes. Serve.