Red Velvet Hot Chocolate
Love Red Velvet cake so much that you want to drink it? Now you can
- Makes 2
- 150 grams dark chocolate, grated
- 600 milliliters whole milk
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Red food colouring
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Squirty cream
- Heat the milk in a suitable pan, add in the sugar and the food colouring. The milk should be a deep pink colour. Add in the grated chocolate and stir. add in the vanilla. Let this continue heating for until a thick chocolatey drink has formed.
- Add a few drops of the almond essence. Add cream, chocolate sprinkles and any other decorations that take your fancy.