- 4 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 pound strawberries, pureed
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 pint blueberries, pureed
- 3 shots Vodka (optional)
- Make simple syrup: In a saucepan on medium heat, combine water and sugar, until the sugar granules fully dissolve. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Prepare 3 separate bowls. Add strawberry puree to one bowl, lime juice in the second, and blueberry puree in the third. Equally divide the simple syrup amongst the three bowls. Add vodka. Stir each bowl well to combine.
- Freeze for about 4-5 hours, while stirring and grating with a fork, every hour. Served layered in a glass.