- Makes 2
- 3 reese's pieces cups
- 3 tablespoons malt powder
- 50 grams milk chocolate, cut into small chucks
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 450 milliliters whole milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 70 milliliters double cream, whipped until stiff
- 1 tablespoon toasted and chopped salted peanuts
- Heat the milk in a small non stick saucepan or milk pan, on a medium heat. Add the dry ingredients to the milk until the milk has turn chocolatey and begins to thicken. Stir through the peanut butter, milk chocolate and add the chopped Reese's pieces.
- Leave to cook for 5 more minutes on a low heat so its really chocolately and thick.
- Serve with whipped double cream and chopped salted peanuts. Boom!