- 750 milliliters vanilla ice cream, softened
- 4 eggs
- 110 grams caster sugar
- 110 grams self raising flour
- Strawberry jam
- Icing sugar
- Smush the vanilla ice cream out onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof. Chill for a bit and then roll up to create the core. Freeze for 3 hours until solid.
- Line a swiss roll tin with parchment. Whisk the eggs and sugar for 5-7 minutes until very thick and fluffy. Fold the flour through.
- Bake in the tin for 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto a larger piece of parchment sprinkled with sugar. Add another one on top and then roll up and leave to cool.
- When cool, spread the cake with jam. Add the ice cream core to one end of the cake and roll up. Serve in slices.