- 240 milliliters whole milk
- 50 milliliters water
- 50 milliliters rose water
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 4 tablespoons dried rose petals + extra for garnish
- 3 tablespoons demerara sugar
- Start making the rose syrup. Add the caster sugar in a small saucepan with the water and the rose water. Heat on a medium heat until the sugar has dissolved. Let this cook down and become syrupy.
- Grind together the demerara sugar and the dried rose petals in a grinder.
- Make some coffee (make it stronger than usual).
- Heat the milk and add it to the coffee. Add some of the rose powder you made earlier on top and garnish with a few dried rose petals.