- 160 grams salted butter, softened
- 160 grams light soft brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 1 egg
- 230 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 150 grams mixed chocolate chunks
- 1 roll of Rolos
- Sea salt flakes (for the top)
- Line a couple of baking trays and whip up your butter and sugar until really light and fluffy- probably around 5 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla paste until fully incorporated. Sieve in the flour and bicarb and slowly mix through. Chuck in the choc and do the same adding the 1 teaspoon salt in too.
- Grab tablespoon. of the dough and roll into balls. Smush in a rolo into the middle of each one and add a sprinkle of sea salt on the top. Leave the chill in the fridge until hard.
- Preheat the oven to 190c and bake for around 10-12 minutes for perfectly crunchy edges and the gooey middles.