- 2 Birds Eye seeded crust fish fillets
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced, keep seeds aside
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, sliced into matchsticks
- 100 grams of broccoli, stalks and florets
- Bunch of leftover cauliflower leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of Chinese five-spice
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Your favourite rice or noodles.
- 1 tablespoon of smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic ginger paste
- The juice of 1 lime
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- 30 ml of water
- 1 small handful of fresh mint, roughly chopped.
- 2 spring onions, greens and whites roughly chopped.
- 20 grams of salted peanuts.
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Place the fish fillets on a wire rack, sitting on a baking sheet. Pop into the oven and roast for 20mins.
- The secret to a stir-fry is having everything ready. So while the fish is in the oven, prepare all your vegetables and have the five-spice ready.
- Coat your cauliflower leaves in a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper and roast on 180 degrees for 20mins.
- Place a non-stick frying pan or wok over a high heat and add the peanuts and pepper seeds. Toast for two minutes or till they just start to take on some colour. Then place it to one side.
- For the sauce simply combine all the ingredients together in your peanut jar and shake to mix well.
- Turn off the heat, add the sauce and mix. Finally divide the vegetables between two bowls, add the fish, garish with the mint, spring onions and toasted peanuts. Serve with either rice or noodles.