Not just for kids, our hot dog spaghetti makes sure you get all the best bits in one bite!
- 250g spaghetti, broken in half
- 8 hot dogs, cut into 6 even pieces - cut with cooling rack method.
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 100g grated mozzarella
- Set a large pot of water to boil.
- Using a wire rack, cut the sausages into bite sized pieces. Carefully thread 4 spaghetti strands through each hot dog piece, then place in the boiling water and cook until pasta is al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the pasta sauce until hot.
- Once the pasta is done, drain and mix with the pasta sauce. Add the mozzarella and mix briefly then divide between plates.