- 6 sausages
- 6 pieces of spaghetti (uncooked)
- 6 puff pastry pies (10 cm circular shape)
- 2 tbsp of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil to serve
- Basil leaves to serve
- Make 8 deep and parallel cuts in each sausage. It should look like 8 vertical rows from top to bottom.
- Next, create a ring or a circular shape with the sausage joining its tips with the raw spaghetti.
- Place each ring on a round pie top.
- Use the end of a spoon on the bottom of the sheet. Each hot dog should look like a flower cake.
- Add the pesto and grated cheese in the centre of each, then a single cherry tomato in the centre.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Sprinkle with olive oil and decorate with basil.