- 800g bread crumbs
- 100g butter, melted
- 80g parmesan, grated
- 150g feta, crumbled, saving a little of the topping
- 200g cream cheese
- Small bunch thyme, leaves picked
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 200g mix tomatoes, sliced
- Small bunch chives, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon, zested
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Blitz the bread crumbs and mix with the parmesan and the melted butter. Once all mixed, place at the bottom of an 8 inch spring cake tin. Place in the oven for 10 minutes, until slightly golden.
- Place all the filling ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth and then transfer to the cake tin and place in the oven for about 18 minutes. The cake should firm up.
- After this remove the cake and top with the sliced tomatoes and the remaining feta and place back in the oven for a further 15-20 minutes.