Steak and Halloumi Skewers with Chimichurri
Chimichurri is fun to say, and even more fun to eat!
- 55 grams Parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 3 tablespoons Red wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- Thick Steak
- Rock salt
- In a food processor add the parsley, chilli flakes, oregano and garlic.
- Blend for around 2-3 minutes until it is all incorporated.
- Add the oil, vinegar, salt and honey.
- Blend for another minute or so, making sure to scrape down the sides.
- Scrape into a small bowl and serve with steak.