- 200 grams dark chocolate, 70 percent+ cocoa solids
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 1 orange
- Pistachio ice cream
- Handful pistachios
- Pre-heat the oven to 120C.
- Place the chocolate in a glass bowl with the butter over a pan of simmering water.
- Whisk the sugar and eggs together in a separate bowl until light and fluffy. Add the molten chocolate mix to the eggs, with the zest of 1 orange and transfer the mix to a skillet and cook for 45-50 minutes until wobbly and just set.
- Remove and serve with pistachio ice cream and chopped pistachios.