Giant soft and gooey chocolate chip cookie that gets baked in a skillet!
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 11/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon ground coffee ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 stick unsalted butter (8 tablespoons)
- Vegetable oil or butter to grease skillet
- Coffee ice cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Mix in eggs and vanilla extract. The add the dry ingredients. Mix well, and stir in chocolate chips and coffee.
- Spread dough evenly in a cast iron skillet. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream on top.