- 150 grams potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 50 grams chorizo
- 1 egg
- Handfull sliced chives
- Salt and pepper
- In a large sautee pan, heat your olive oil and fry off your cooked sliced potatoes so that they're golden and crisp, set aside to cool.
- In the same pan fry off your chorizo, and add to the potatoes
- In a clean pan, gently fry off one egg, making sure that the yolk is still runny.
- Then assemble your dish.
- Mix the fried potato and chorizo on the plate, top with your egg, then break with a fork, and mix together, sprinkle over the chives, season and serve.