- Makes around 6 s'mores
- For the cookies
- 75 grams milk chocolate chips
- 75 grams dark chocolate chips
- 150 grams unsalted butter, softened
- 225 grams plain flour
- 75 grams caster sugar
- 75 grams soft brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 bicarb
- 6 giant marshmallows
- 50 grams milk chocolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Sieve the flour into a large bowl and add to it the remaining dry ingredients. Beat in the softened butter and egg, and beat together. Stir through the chocolate drops.
- Divide the mix into 12 balls and place on a lighten baking tray. push down slight and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are golden and cooked through. Remove the cookies and cool so they are easy to handle.
- Turn a cook inside down, stack with a giant marshmallow and using a blow torch, toast the marshmallow until hot and charring and oozy. Top with the melted chocolate and top with another cookie. Repeat until you have 6 s'mores.