- For the cube bites:
- 100g graham crackers, blitzed
- 100g butter, melted
- 150g milk chocolate Lindor
- For the meringue:
- 2 egg whites
- 100g granulated sugar
- 50ml water
- Make the biscuit base: Put your crushed graham crackers into a large bowl and pour in the melted butter, then mix thoroughly to combine. Spoon a small amount of this into each ice cube hole and the end of a wooden spoon press it down into the base. Place the ice cube tray into the fridge to set up (approximately 15 minutes).
- Make the chocolate layer: Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water. Once melted remove from the heat and pour into a jug. Take the chilled ice cube tray and carefully pour the chocolate on top of each biscuit base. Once they are all filled, tap the ice cube tray to level out the top of the chocolate. Return the ice cube tray into the fridge to set the chocolate (at least 30 minutes).
- Make the marshmallow top: In a stand mixer, mix together your egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Next put the sugar and water into a small pan and heat together, allow the sugar to completely dissolve and place your thermometer into the pan. Once the sugar syrup has reached 115C, remove it from the heat and turn the mixer with your egg whites back on. Pour the sugar syrup into your egg whites in a slow and steady stream and continue to whisk until the meringue has cooled and it looks shiny and stiff.
- Place the cooled meringue into a piping bag with a small star shaped nozzle. Remove the ice cube tray from the fridge and carefully pop each bite out. Pipe a meringue swirl on the top of each. Then using a blow torch, gently torch the meringue topping. Serve and enjoy!