Snickers meets Rice Krispie treats to form this otherworldly alliance
- 150 grams Mars Bar
- 50 grams Unsalted butter
- 100 grams Mini marshmallows
- 120-160 grams Rice Krispies (you may need more or less depending on your mixture)
- Caramel Sauce
- Salted Peanuts
- To top:
- 100 grams Chocolate, melted
- Cut your Mars bars into small pieces and add into a heat proof bowl.
- Add butter and place over a pan of simmering water. Stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture is half melted add in the marshmallows and continue to melt.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Turn off the heat but keep the bowl over the warm water. Add in your Rice Krispies a little at a time, stirring until coated.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13in tray lined with non stick baking paper.
- Place over another sheet of baking paper and use your hands to flatten the mixture into the tin.
- Using a rolling pin, roll over the top to make it even.
- Spread caramel over the top and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Starting with the short side, roll it up to create the pinwheel.
- Chill in the fridge until set.
- Before serving decorate with some melted chocolate.