No snow this Christmas? Not to worry, make these cute truffles instead
- 220 grams gingerbread men
- 100-120 grams full fat cream cheese
- To decorate:
- 200-250 grams white chocolate, melted
- Chocolate buttons
- Coloured icing pens
- In a food processor crush gingerbread men to form fine biscuit crumbs.
- Mix in the cream cheese until well combined. Create 2 different sized truffles (one smaller than the other) by spooning out the mixture and rolling it into a ball in the palm of your hands.
- Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and place in the fridge to firm up.
- Once firm push one large ball and one smaller ball onto a toothpick on top of each other to form a snowman and then dip into the melted white chocolate until covered.
- Place back on the baking paper until the chocolate has set.
- Using the icing pens, draw on the snowman's face and buttons. Remove the toothpicks by twisting them. Enjoy :D