- 200g Coconut milk
- 100g Cream
- 50g Sugar
- 4 Gelatine leaves
- Solero Glaze:
- 100g Cherry Puree
- 3g Gelatine
- 1 bunch of Dill
- 100g Fresh Cherries
- Desiccated coconut for garnishing
- Start with soaking the gelatine in water. Put the cream onto a low heat and add in the sugar to make it dissolve. When the gelatine is soft, add this to the cream and whisk until it dissolves, about 3 minutes.
- Once dissolved add in the coconut milk and continue to whisk. Add into the moulds and leave in the freezer to set.
- In a separate pan heat the cherry puree. To this add the cherries and place on a low heat. pick a few sprigs of the dill and add to the pan to infuse.
- Cover the lolly in the cherry glaze and sprinkle over the coconut.