- 200g baby new potatoes
- 25ml olive oil
- 3 fresh merguez sausages, casings removed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1/2 bunch oregano, leaves picked
- 50g feta
- Mint leaves and oregano, to serve
- For the tzatziki:
- 100g greek yoghurt
- A handful of mint leaves, chopped
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Place potatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with oil, season and roast for 30 minutes or until golden.
- In the last 10 minutes of potato cooking time, place merguez in a non-stick frypan over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes, breaking up the meat and stirring occasionally, or until golden. Add the garlic, rosemary and half the oregano, and toss to combine, then remove from the heat.
- Smash the potatoes with a fork to open out a little.
- Top with a spoonful of tzatziki followed by a spoonful of the sausage mixture and scatter with the feta, mint and remaining oregano.