- 4 eggs
- 50g Gruyère
- 50g Parmesan, plus extra for serving
- 50g Pecorino
- 500g cooked spaghetti
- 1 x 100g tub of fresh pesto
- 100g grated mozzarella
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Whisk together the eggs, gruyere, parmesan and pecorino, seasoning with black pepper.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the mixture and turn with tongs to coat the spaghetti.
- Heat the olive oil in frying pan over a low heat and then place ½ of mixture into the pan. Flatten lightly with the back of a spatula and then sprinkle over a layer of mozzarella. Top with spoonfuls of pesto and spread the pesto out over the cheese. Top with the remaining spaghetti mixture, flattening with the back of your spatula, grate over a little extra parmesan and cook over a low heat for 5 - 7 minutes, or until the underside is crisp and golden. Place a plate on the top of the spaghetti pie and flip over, adding more olive oil to the pan.
- Cook the underside for a further 5 - 7 minutes and then turn out onto a serving board.
- Serve in slices, sprinkled with parmesan.