Spinach Crepes With Bacon, Mushrooms and Pomegranate
Ever had green crepes?
- 120 grams of rice flour
- 2 eggs
- 300 milliliters of almond milk
- 50 grams of spinach
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons of cayenne
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 inch of grated ginger
- 200 grams of mushrooms
- 1 pomegranate (deseeded)
- 4 rashers bacon
- Salt and pepper
- In a food processor blend the flour, eggs, milk , spinach, cumin, cayenne and a big pinch of salt.
- Slice the mushrooms up and heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and sauté the mushrooms for 5 minutes, crush the garlic and add this with the ginger and sauté for another 3 minutes with a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Remove the mushrooms and place to the side. Fry the bacon.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and pour out 1/4 spinach pancake mixture into a pan, cook for 2 minutes.
- Then place 1/4 of the mushrooms and pomegranate seeds over half the pancake, fold in half and cook like an omelette for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture and serve warm topped with bacon.