- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 White Potato
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- 50 grams Spinach, Wilted
- Canola Oil for Frying
- Peel the potatoes and spiralise each of them into long noodle shapes. Set aside on a paper towel.
- Heat the canola oil in a small, high sided pan to 175C/350F.
- Take a handful of both spiralised potatoes and cup them into a nest. Fry for 2m each side in the oil or until lightly golden brown. Drain them onto paper towel until you are ready to serve.
- In a pan of gently simmering water, add a teaspoon of white wine vinegar and poach the eggs for about 3m for a runny yolk.
- To plate, lay the potato rosti on a plate, topped with wilted spinach and then a poached egg. Season with salt and pepper.