Strawberry Mallow Mousse
Strawberries and marshmallows elevate this epic mousse
- 250 grams strawberries
- 25 grams caster sugar
- 150 grams mini marshmallows
- 200 milliliters double cream
- Put all but a few berries in a pan with the sugar and 100 milliliters water and over a medium heat, cook until just soft enough to mash.
- Take off the heat and squash until pulpy.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Leave to cool.
- Whip the cream until it just holds its shape and fold together with the strawberry mix.
- Pile into glasses and chill for 2 hours.
- Top with slices of the reserved strawberries and serve!