Stuffed Crust Meaty Pizza
A great hack for easily creating stuffed crust pizza at home!
- 2 packs (440g) frozen pizza dough, defrosted
- 8 Cheestrings
- 3 tbsp cornmeal
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 400g cooking mozzarella
- 200g smoked provolone
- 200g grated cheddar and mozzarella
- Ground beef - sautéed
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- Dust the surface with cornmeal then roll out the pizza dough, enough to fill your tray and almost overhang the edge.
- Place the dough into the tray, then lay the cheese strings around the edge. Fold the overhanging dough over the cheese string and press it down - use a fork to get a strong seal.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce around the base.
- Add the mozzarella slices, then the provolone.
- Add another thin layer of tomato, the grated cheddar and mozzarella, and then the ground beef, green pepper and onion.
- Brush the crusts and vegetables with olive oil.
- Bake in a 200C oven for 15 minutes, then serve.