- 4 red peppers
- 150 grams cooked basmati rice
- 100 grams toasted pine nuts
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried mint
- Salt and pepper
- 120 grams goats cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degree fan
- Slice your peppers in half and scoop out seeds, place on baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes, until starting to soften, meanwhile mix your cooked rice, pine nuts, garlic and mint, plus a drizzle of olive oil in a bowl and set aside.
- Remove peppers from the oven, stuff with rice mix, then top with a slice of goat's cheese, put back into oven for 15 - 20 minutes until cheese has melted and peppers are starting to caramelise.